The on-line application form for the OSG Exhibition at the Windsor Contemporary Art Fair 2022 (Friday 25th November to Sunday 27th November) is now open and closes Monday 19th September. The entry form is available for you to complete and submit on-line via the Members Area on the OSG website.
This is a new indoor exhibition venue and, as it is an “Art Fair”, this means that any work sold is taken at the time of purchase and needs to be replaced by the artist straight away so that the integrity of the exhibition is not compromised. Therefore, artists submitting work must commit to returning to the venue in Windsor at any time during the three days over which the exhibition is running (Friday 25th November, Saturday 26th and Sunday 27th November) to replace work that is sold.
Artists who wish to exhibit unique sculptures must have at least three, similar sized unique pieces available for sale at the exhibition, i.e. one to be set up on the first day and at least two replacements. All three unique pieces are considered to be “one entry”.
Artists who wish to exhibit sculpture that is part of an edition or series must have at least three copies available for sale at the start of the exhibition, one to be set up for the start and at least two replacements.
Further details about the exhibition can be found in the exhibition Terms and Conditions.
The on-line application form is accessed via the Members Area on the OSG website.…
• Log in to the Members Area on the OSG website.
• Click on "Exhibition Info". In the “Open for Application” on this page you will " Windsor Contemporary Art Fair "
• Click on “Terms and Conditions” for this exhibition and read the document to make sure you accept and can comply with these.
• Go back to "Exhibition Info" page and click on "Application Form" to bring up the on-line form. Complete in full for each sculpture to be entered. Upload an image of the sculpture into the box on the form. Make sure you add your initials to indicate that you accept the Terms and Conditions.
• Press "Submit" when finished. Incomplete areas will be outlined in red. A green box will confirm submission was made successfully
• Complete the blank form again for further entries.
Please reply to this email if you have any questions about the exhibition or the application process.