This OSG summer exhibition will take place at Spetchley Park Gardens, Spetchley, Worcester WR5 1RS.
Deadline for entries: Wed 20th July
Set-up: Mon 15th August
Take down: Mon 19th September
The exhibition follows on directly from the OSG outdoor exhibition at this venue and will include both outdoor and indoor exhibition space. We are contracting a steward for the entire exhibition so OSG exhibitors are not required to steward.
Further details about the exhibition can be found in the exhibition Terms and Conditions.
The on-line application form for this Spetchley Summer Exhibition is now available for you to complete and submit on-line via the Members Area on the OSG website.
If you wish to enter work for this exhibition...
• Log in to the Members Area on the OSG website.
• Click on "Exhibition Info".
• Click on "Application Forms". Scroll to the bottom of the page to see "Spetchley Park 2022" in the Open for Application box
• Click on: "Application Form" and "Terms and Conditions" to bring up the form and the Terms and Conditions in 2 separate windows.
• Read the Terms and Conditions page. Here you will see information about the exhibition that will help you in filling out the application form.
• Go to the Application Form webpage and complete in full for each sculpture to be entered. Upload an image of the sculpture into the box on the form. Make sure you add your initials to indicate that you accept the Terms and Conditions.
• Press "Submit" when finished.
• Complete the blank form again for further entries.
Please contact the Group Administrator if you have any questions about the Spetchley Summer Exhibition or the application process.