Greys Court Entry Deadline Coming Up
This is a reminder that the deadline for on-line entries for the OSG Greys Court 2023 exhibition is Friday 12th May.
Please remember that you need to submit a stewarding form with available dates for stewarding along with your entry forms. If you don’t think you have completed the stewarding form as yet, please go back to the Exhibition Info page in the Members Area of the OSG website to access the Greys Court Stewarding form. It would be very helpful to provide more than the minimum number of available dates on this form to help ensure we have stewards to cover for the whole show. The more options you give, the easier it is to set out the stewarding rota for all artists.
See below here for further information about how to access and submit these forms.
LOCATION: Greys Court, (National Trust) Henley-on-Thames, Oxon, RG9 4PG.
Deadline for entries: Friday 12th May
Set-up: Thursday 8th June, between 7.30am and 10.00am
Exhibition start: Saturday 10th June
Exhibition end: Sunday 16th July
Take-down: Monday 17th July between 8.00am and 10.00am
HOW TO ACCESS AND SUBMIT ENTRY FORMS
• Log in to the Members Area on the OSG website.
• Click on "Exhibition Info".
• Click on "Application Forms". Scroll to the bottom of the page to see "Greys Court 2023" in the Open for Application box
• Click on the associated "Application Form", “Stewarding Form” and "Terms and Conditions" to bring up the forms and the Terms and Conditions on 3 separate windows/web pages.
• Read the Terms and Conditions web page. Here you will see information about the exhibition that will help you in filling out the application form, e.g. how many entries you can make, the type of exhibition space (indoor, outdoor, covered), etc.
• Go to the Stewarding Form web page and indicate which days you are available for stewarding. All exhibitors are required to steward on one and up to a maximum of two days during the exhibition.
• Go to the Application Form web page and complete in full for each sculpture to be entered. Upload an image of the sculpture into the box on the form. Make sure you add your initials to indicate that you accept the Terms and Conditions. Press "Submit" at the bottom of the form when finished.
• Open and complete the blank Application Form again for further entries.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about the Greys Court Exhibition or the application process.