Greys Court 2022 Exhibition Entry Details
The Greys Court 2022 Application forms are now available for you to complete and submit on-line via the Members Area on the OSG website. THE DEADLINE FOR ENTRIES IS SUNDAY 1ST MAY.
If you wish to enter work for this exhibition...
• Log in to the Members Area on the OSG website.
• Click on "Exhibition Info".
• Click on "Application Forms". Scroll to the bottom of the page to see "Greys Court" in the Open for Application box
• Click on all 3 tabs on the Greys Court row: "Application Form", "Stewarding Form" and "Terms and Conditions". These 3 clicks will open a separate web page for each item.
• Read the Terms and Conditions page. Here you will see information about the exhibition that will help you in filling out the other two forms.
• Go to the Application Form page and complete in full for each sculpture to be entered. Upload an image of the sculpture into the box on the form. Make sure you add your initials to indicate you can accept the Terms and Conditions. Press "Submit" when finished. Click the Application Form tab and complete again for further entries.
• Complete a Stewarding Form, marking as many available dates as possible and press "Submit" when finished.
Please reply to this email if you have any questions about the Greys Court Exhibition or the application process.